TETAC designed and produced products as well as EOD products we recommend and endorse.
Rulsyn Hook & Line Reel
The Ruslyn Hook & Line Reel® has been designed for use by Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) operators, police bomb and SWAT teams, and the defense industry. Manufactured with high strength plastic, it is lightweight and easy to operate. The Ruslyn Hook & Line Reel® is designed to deploy and retrieve high strength Dyneema type cord and is designed for standalone use or for inclusion in an EOD kit.
System ideal for remote pull line operations, underwater circle line and marking operations, detonation cord breaching operations, and more!
Part number AUS004754RHLR-11 NATO Codified (NSN) 8130/66-164-1146
• SIZE: Spool Diameter 150mm (5.9”)
• Spool Width 70mm (2.7”)
• Overall length including handle 225mm (8.8”)
• WEIGHT: 390 grams (0.86 lb) empty
• ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT (UV): Stabilised
• CHEMICAL RESISTANT: Yes
• FLAMABILITY: Resistant
• IMPACT RESISTANT: Yes
• TEMPERATURE TOLERANCE: Strength retention at -40°C. Vicat softening at +150°C
• MATERIAL: Impact Copolymer and ABS
• METALLIC COMPONENTS: Central clutch screw and nyloc nuts (stainless)
• COMPLIES WITH ROHS (Register of hazardous substances)
• Capacity: Dyneema 3mm/.125" diameter pull cord: 80 m or 262 ft
Intellectual Property Australian Trademark registered 1850254 Australian Design registered 201713434
*****Please allow 6-10 days to ship upon receipt of order*****